• Kalidas Panambor, Senior Project Manager, Cybage Software Pvt. Ltd.
• Debangshu Ghose, Delivery Manager, Mphasis Ltd
· PMP Certified Project Manager with 10 years of professional experience, Around 10 years of experience in information technology industry especially on Embedded Drivers Support (Graphics and Audio) and also RealSense 3D Cameras in various SDLC levels of application, project management, design, customer enabling and technical marketing. Presently associated with Perceptual RealSense 3D Camera Team, Intel Technology India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore as Project Lead managing Defect management and Infrastructure Management
: Bachelor of Science (PCM),
: Master of Science (Computer Science), MD University, Rohtak
: Master in Technology (M.Tech - IT),
: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Management pursuing from Sharda University, India.
: Project Management Professional from PMI, US
: IBM certified Advisory Project Manager
: Certified ITIL V3 Foundation by EXIN, Netherlands
: Certified ITIL V3 Expert by from APMG, UK
: Stanford University Certified Advance Project Manager
: Certified in ITIL V3 Service Strategy
: Certified in ITIL V3 Service Design
: Certified in ITIL V3 Service Transition
: Certified in ITIL V3 Service Operation
: Certified in ITIL V3 Continual Service Improvement
: Certified in ITIL V3 Managing Across Life Cycle
PROFESSIONAL STATEMENT AND OBJECTIVE
A Program Manager with a history of leadership, strategic planning, and delivery effectiveness seeking a challenging and strategic position
Core Qualifications & Strengths
- Managed multi-year, multimillion-dollar IT projects, on time & budget
- Global, cross-functional project team management
- Managed IT projects in the Energy, Distribution, Healthcare and Financial Services industries for 7+ years
- Played roles of increasing responsibility as individual contributor, consultant, Team Leader and manager
- Many years of very successful program and project management; including application development, implementation, support, ERP, solutions design and other areas.
- Worked with Big 3 firms for a number of Fortune 100 client solutions.
Over 19+ years of professional experience in the software field, IT Services spanning delivery, solution design and delivery, people management, project management and pre-sales (5 year Techno-Functional experience in Oracle Applications and e business suit and have more than 9 years of project management experience, mostly in outsourcing, migration and implementation related projects), six-sigma green belt trained with strong leadership skill sets.
I have experience in managing projects like large projects mapping diverse technology areas including web applications, Java/J2EE, enterprise systems, ERP systems, CRM and supply chain systems and data warehousing. Extensive exposure to Software Quality processes with a proven track record of leadership, innovation, and problem solving and delivery excellence.
I am part of solutioning team of my current company since last one year to work in the capacity of Geo TSM supporting deals cutting across technologies. Till date, I have been involved in around 10 deals ranging from <$1M up to $500M in TCV.
have handled various responsibilities including managing customer
relationships, program management, solution architecture, project management,
solutioning, pre-sales consulting and business development, worked in custom
development, ERP implementation as well as maintenance project environments. Technically;
client interactions and requirements gathering, documentation, production
support, business development (Proposal Preparation, Responding to RFP/RFI).I
have traveled to US,
I have worked in Oracle application version 10.7 onwards till 126.96.36.199 (Oracle Apps e business suit version 11i). I have prime core experiences in Oracle purchasing module, Human resource module, financial application module, iProcurement (SSP5), Order Management and workflow. Manage a team of up to 125+ peoples at different geographic locations, in high stress and multi vendor environment.
I’m a project management practitioner who is passionate about project management. I have experience in managing large projects mapping diverse technology areas. Extensive exposure to project management with a proven track record of leadership, problem solving and delivery excellence. I have helped in standardizing process across organizations and also educated teams about project management.
§ Worked with various global financial institutions including American Express, GE Insurance and HSBC.
§ Associated with Government of India in implementation & operation of e-Governance projects and Program Management of Digital India
§ Current assignments include Government e-Marketplace (GeM) under Digital India and intelligent transportation systems under Smart Cities.
§ Presented papers in national & international conferences. Also, delivered lectures & trainings on topics related to IT Project/Program Management, e-Governance and Digital India at various academies/institutes.
A certified Project Management Professional (PMP®) with a total of 12+ year experience in various industries across geographies in BPO/KPO sector, having predominately worked in areas of Secondary research, Lead generation, Business intelligence reporting, Competitive intelligence, Project management and Knowledge management. I am experienced in managing several functions like Operations, Transitions and Contract management.
Currently with AXA Business Services as a Lead Consultant - Business Solutions Group, responsible for all Corporate, Strategy Projects as well as other Migration Projects.
§ Key Responsibilities:
1.Coordinating for preparation of Control Budget & Cost to Completion statements for all projects by PMs.
2. Prepared Monthly MIS on project performance (Project P & L, ITD expenditure & overheads analysis).
3. Tracking of project committed costs and monthly analysis on the impending cost overrun.
4. Variances to be notified to the Project team (Budget vs Actuals of CTC) on a monthly basis.
5. Evaluating budgeted quantities in CB vs. quantities procured progressively and balance to be procured.
6. Monitored various project site budgets vs. actual costs, analyzed changes in WIP/ Cost Provision (CP).
7. Clearing PCRs for confirmation on the CB / CTC provision and other commercial terms & conditions.
8. Monitored project completion schedule and sending alert on delays and its impact on the costs.
9. Worked closely with contracts dept. for reviewing the tenability of the claims raised in various projects.
10. Providing interface in CB/CTC process re-engineering and automation of CB/CTC for all projects during ERP revamping project.
w Project manage transormation projects for SGS Private Label for 13 accounts with Net Revenue of over $45 Million
w Implementation of Automated solutions to drive efficiency improvement
w Delivering standard reporting for all accounts
w Studied the impact of customers disputing a transaction through Chargeback and formulated a process to address it. Net Revenue saving of over $100k annually with ROI of 400%
Estimation : Lead the estimation activities , review the estimates and communicate to all the stakeholders
Resource Planning: Prepare resource plan including people, space, infrastructure
Scheduling: Prepare a detailed project schedule, baseline the same, manage any changes IN ORDER TO ensure on time delivery of the project.
Quality Planning: Identify the quality goals & processes with help from SQA, comply with internal quality mandate.
Risk Planning: Create a Risk Management Plan clearly identifying the risks and mitigation plan
Project Plan Review: Facilitate group review of the project plan and close all out standing issues IN ORDER TO ensure that project plan covers all aspects of the project.
Production Support: Schedule, monitor, review and control the production support project so as to meet the agreed upon SLAs IN ORDER TO successfully execute the project to the client
Project Tracking, Control & Report: Allocate work, Track the project scope, schedule, quality, resource requirements, risk, SLAs on a periodic basis, take corrective measures and communicate to all stake holders as per the communication plan; Schedule, Monitor, review and control all the project phases.
Knowledge Management: Document and share team learnings from the project, seek information and leverage knowledge from other projects IN ORDER TO drive higher efficiency and effectiveness and preserve organization knowledge
Unit / Organization activities: Provide inputs to organization on Technology needs, Process innovation and people engagement.
* 10+ years of experience in IT industry of which 3.5+ years on globally managing multiple
projects across different international regions with a wide exposure in all phases of project
lifecycle including requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, implementation, testing
* Extensive experience leading and developing projects while working with clients including Bear
Stearns, Mitsubishi Trust Bank, Record Currency Management, JP Morgan Chase, BNP Paribas,
COMAC Capital, Kotak Mahindra Bank, IndusInd Bank
* PMP, CAPM, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Project+ and CSM certified
· Solutions Focused, Proactive and Industrious professional with over 18 years of extensive hands on experience in the IT industry; demonstrated expertise in the areas of Portfolio, Program and Project Management, Service Transition Management, Practice / Pre-Sales roles, Quality Assurance, System and Integration testing across IT infrastructure and Application software projects and programs
· Effective at multitasking with strong ability to plan, prioritize and manage complex projects under aggressive timelines; poised to tackle the multifaceted challenges of rapidly changing corporate circumstance
· Thrives under the challenge of planning and managing demanding projects in both independent and collaborative work milieu; Outstanding interpersonal, relationship and team building skills; Keen client needs assessment aptitude
· Effective at multitasking with strong ability to plan, prioritize and manage complex projects especially under IT infrastructure management (Network, SAN, Virtualize, Compute domains)under aggressive timelines; poised to tackle the multifaceted challenges of rapidly changing corporate circumstance
· Demonstrates an ability to analyze issues, expedite innovative solutions and consensus-driven environment that contributes to high quality, on-time project delivery; Highly trustworthy, ethical and discreet
· Portfolio, Program and Project Management · Networking Technologies · Development & System Integration Testing · KPMG certified ISO and CMM auditor · Test Automation · Industrious & Proactive · Practice / Pre-Sales expertise · Service Transition Management · Software Development Life Cycle · IT Infrastructure Management · Software Development Life Cycle · QA methodologies · Analytical & Articulate
· Networking Technologies: TCP/IP, VPN, QoS, RSVP
· VOIP Signaling: H.323, MGCP, SIP
· Routing Protocols : OSPF, EIGRP, ISIS, BGP
· IP Telephony: Cisco Unified Communications- Call Manager,
Call Manager Express, Cisco IP phones
· Scripting Languages: Tcl, Expect
· Operating Systems: Cisco IOS, Solaris, Linux
· Cisco Routers & Switches : 25xx, 26xx, 36xx, 37xx, 38xx, 72xx, Catalyst 4000 series, Catalyst 5000 Series, Catalyst 6000/6500 Series
· Cisco Voice gateways : 36xx, 37xx, 38xx
· Cisco Access Servers : AS5300, AS5350, AS5400, AS5800, AS5850
· WAN Technologies : ISDN, Frame-Relay, ATM
· Software Applications : MS Project, MS Office
· Based on PMI-ism, implemented large scale network infrastructure and application software deployment projects and programs
· Installing, configuring, troubleshooting and debugging of dial technologies, routing and VoIP protocols in Cisco routers
· Configuration and maintenance of Cisco Internet Access Devices (IADs), Integrated Services Routers (ISRs), Access Servers, Nexus switches and Voice gateways
· Installation and Configuration of Solaris and Solaris administration
· PMP ( Project Management Professional ) ,
Attended 20+ sessions on IBM Project
Management administered by PM Centre of Excellence §
Successfully completed training and
certification on Building Cisco Remote Access Network at Cisco,
Skillmine Technology Consulting (June'17-Till date) Client:Quest Global
Sr. Technical Services Manager (Reporting to Vice President)
ü • Define and manage large scale project proposals and plans. Execute to plan and deliver within budget and on time.
ü • Organize, manage, and lead multiple project implementations in a fast-paced IT environment across multiple functional teams.
ü• Manage and perform implementation of technical solutions, applications and systems.
• ü Serve as Technical Service Delivery Manager for 24*7 managed services account of Quest Global IT Infrastructure Support and Operations
VMWARE India Pvt Ltd (Oct'16-Mar'17) Designation: Sr. IT Project Manager (Reporting to IT Ops PMO Senior Manager)
• Define and manage large scale project proposals and plans. Execute to plan and deliver within budget and on time.
• Organize, manage, and lead multiple project implementations in a fast-paced IT environment across multiple functional teams.
• Manage and perform implementation of technical solutions, applications and systems.
• Lead infrastructure,technical system and application implementation discussions with technical engineers, contractors and vendors.
• Provide oversight and direction to implementation team to ensure the deployment meets the project specs and requirements.
• Develop integration plans using multiple vendor products.
• Participate in and/or lead cross-functional team resolving technical troubleshooting.
• Act as a technical liaison with all business partners,vendors and stakeholders.
• Determine appropriate course of action needed to accomplish objectives in shortest time possible without compromising quality.
• Work on and complete multiple projects and deliverable with limited supervision, and work independently or in a small team environment.
• Provide continuous improvement feedback both written and verbal to improve services and processes.
ITS Corporation – ITP Inc Clients:
100% offshore delivery management ownership and responsibility of all projects predominantly in IT infrastructure management which include Network, SAN, Virtualize, Compute domains run in the organization as well as to generate new business by working closely with sales, presales and business development teams
Designation: Technical Manager (Reporting to Associate General Manager)
HCL AXON Malaysia SDN SD Client: PETRONAS SDN BHD (Aug’13-Jan’14) Designation: Technical Manager (Reporting to Associate General Manager)
ü To establish and operate an Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO) for PETRONAS, aligned with organizational strategy to provide services from project inception to benefits realization by defining and implementing industry standard processes, governance structure and operations framework.
HCL Technologies Ltd Client: HCL (May’13-Jul’13)
Designation: Technical Manager (Reporting to Associate General Manager)
ü Understand customer requirements clearly and interact with sales team as well as create RFP response presentations and present them to customer inorder to bring new business to the business vertical
HCL Technologies Ltd Client: Unilever, UK (Jan’13-Apr’13)
Designation: Technical Manager (Reporting to Associate General Manager)
ü Development and Implementation of IT Services processes and technology to meet identified business needs, acquiring and facilitating the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales and quality
HCL Technologies Ltd Client: Juniper Networks (Sep’10-Dec’12) Designation: Technical Manager (Reporting to Operations Director)
ü Provide Delivery Excellence while enhancing operational efficiency through collective strategic decision making
IBM India Pvt Ltd (May’09 – Aug’10)
Project Manager (Reporting to Regional Delivery Manager)
ü Handled large network infrastructure projects and worked as SPOC (Single Point of Contact) during project implementation.
ü Scope, Time, Cost and Risk management and coordinated with procurement, logistics, finance, sales, pre-sales, delivery, PMO departments and peers
Drona Systems, Chennai (May’08 – Apri’09)
ü New user requirement analysis and providing inputs for new feature developments
ü Trend study / Statistical analysis
ü Customer Relation Management: Meeting with stakeholders, getting reports and giving directions to a team
HCL Technologies Ltd (Cisco Offshore Development Center) (Jul’06 - Apr’08)
Associate Project Manager (Reporting to Group Project Manager)
Role: Program Manager
Worked as the Program Manager for the Cisco IOS Platform Development and Test team. Responsibilities include : IOS Release Management, Metrics and Quality Management, Staffing and tracking of all other Programs which comes under the IOS Umbrella.
ü Followed best industry-proven practices and leading standards, and focused on streamlining the software testing process to increase return on investment and compress time-to-market.
ü Seasoned professional, with outstanding project planning, execution, monitoring and resource balancing skills with ability to support multiple simultaneous projects in a matrix organizational structure
Practice/Project Head of Business Intelligence and Big Data Services at SPEC-India, where I lead and direct the various Projects/Programs of the Business Intelligence and Big Data streams. I am having over 13 years of experience in IT industries with geographical exposure spanning across multiple industries.
Passionate about delivering good business value by creating the vision, setting the strategy, gaining consensus of stakeholders, building a team and delivering projects on-time, on-budget, and within scope. During my stint I lead and direct the team of Project/Program Management, Systems Analysts, Business Intelligence ,Database Architect, Data Integration professionals, towards the provisioning, delivery and support of enterprise-wide Business Intelligence and heterogeneous database services and solutions.
I am having wide range of experience in delivering the project and supporting the applications for various domains includes FMCG, Sales & Distributions, manufacturing, Shipping, Advertising, health care, Financial,SEO and Utility.
I am PMP certified since September 2010 and is currently working towards PMI's Agile-Certification (PMI-ACP) certification.
· Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) with 15 years of IT experience and 6 years of Program/ Project management.
· Managed End-to-End IT large and complex Program Delivery with teams distributed across geographies and projects across technology spectrum.
· Experience in various domains such as Insurance, Mortgage Insurance, Telecom, Automobile, Electronic Document and Record Management.
· Conversant with the best practices and IT delivery frameworks: CMMI, Agile-Scrum, Scaled Agile, Waterfall, Lean.
· Extensively involved in stakeholder management, client management, risk management, change management, and configuration management.
· Responsible for revenue maximization, budget forecasting, cost optimization and maintain margins at the program/project level.
· Have good exposure in setting up onsite-offshore engagement.
· Have experience in both Fixed Bid and T&M projects and have handled transitional projects from Staff Aug to Managed model.
- 7+ years of technical experience in Application Development, Database Administration & Performance Benchmarking
- In-depth functional knowledge in Health Care domain ranging from ONC certification consulting to Interoperability (HL7) services
- Successfully completed PMP certification in September, 2011
- Have independently worked with several FORTUNE 100 Clients and obtained significant exposure in handling international customer
- Experience in managing cross-functional projects and leading technical teams of varying sizes
- Certified HIPAA professional.
- Masters in Business Administration from PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore.
Gaurav Jain brings +13 years of professional experience in Power Industry/ EPC type projects primarily in the areas of Project Management, Risk Management, Contract Management, Vendor Management, Supply Chain Management (Procure to Pay), Cost Optimization, Manpower Optimization and Productivity Improvement. Gaurav has been instrumental and proactive in executing cost optimization projects for the organization and Risk & Mitigation strategy for the organization.
Gaurav has extensive experience in leading and managing projects as Manager – Project Management spanning across all areas of Project life cycle (Project Initiation till Project Closure) with major focus in Execution strategy formulation. Gaurav has also been involved in Improvement projects across the organization.
Overall 18+ years of IT experience and in Project Management, designing, development, maintaining and delivering web based, mobile based and window based applications executed in diverse technologies like .Net, ASP, Sharepoint, VB. Job role includes Project Management, Pre Sales Support, RFI/RFP, Managing Contracts/Sow, Risk and issue Management, People Management, Quality Management, Process Improvement Initiative (CMM level 3 organizations) and Strategic Planning.
Domain:Associate Membership, Healthcare , elearning
Worked on all the stages of Software development life cycle and methodologies and expertise in all the activities of the project like RFP preparation, Proposal making,Project Management, System requirements capturing, Estimating time and cost of the project, System Analysis and Design of applications with focus on Budget and Control framework, Re-engineering Organizational Processes and Corporate Intranet Applications, User Coordination and interaction, On-site - Offshore and multiple offshore location coordination. Actively involved in the System implementations-Roll out, Pilot
Implementations, UATs, Vendor management, Risk and Issues management.
Certified Quality Ambassador (QAMB) program and doing Process audits for the projects across IBM GD locations.
Having PMO experience and also worked as a Portfolio Quality SPOC for Bharti Airtel SDP project.
A certified professional in project management (PMP) with 11+ years of diverse background in , project management, people management and customer service.
With 16 years of experience in IT industry, I am currently working as a Project Director for a reputed organization, with a hands-on experience across various roles – project manager, team lead, architect, business analyst, client coordinator & developer. A focused thinker with a good understanding of the business needs, having radical & lateral problem-solving approaches, excellent communication, analytical & problem solving skills and an ability to absorb, comprehend and apply new concepts quickly.
I take my experience along with me on my journey towards this Champions designate.
PMP certified professional with 13+ years of varied experience in Project management, Construction management in construction industry involving HIGH RISE Residential Buildings,Residential Community Housing,Irrigation Pipelines coupled with Training & Development Experience.
Lead trainer in PG certificate program in Construction Project Management in alliance with UNITEC INSTITUTE of TECHNOLOGY,NEWZEALAND (project ends by 31/03/17)
Previous Experience :
1) Name of the company:TUV SUD SOUTH ASIA Pvt.Ltd.,Hyderabad,India
Project In-Charge for providing Project Management Services for Vertical expansion of Main Building,Canteen Building, Construction of Residential Quarters and Hostel Building for INCOIS (INDIAN NATIONAL CENTRE FOR OCEANOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SERVICES), HYD with an estimated cost of 34 crores.
2) Name of the company : Shapoorji Pallonji Company Ltd.
Engineer In-charge for construction of H1 residential Luxury Apartments @ Gachibowli with an estimated cost of 50 crores
3) Name of the company : SUCHIR INDIA DEVELOPERS Ltd.
Site In-Charge for Construction of 125 No.s independent Spanish Villas(duplex type) @ Shamshabad including Clubhouse,STP & Water tank with an estimated cost of 25 crores spread over 25 acres.
4)Name of the company : IVRCL INFRASTRUCTURES & PROJECTS Ltd.
Engineer In Planning for the work of design,installation,testing & commissioning (EPC) contract for pumping stations @ Modhera,Motidau & Rasulpur (gujarat) with an estimated cost of 36 crores,along with internal auditing of PROJECT COST ANALYSIS (ZERO budget) for other sites, Documentation for surveillance audit of ISO 9001,ISO 14001 & OHSAS ,Preparation of SURVEY DATA BOOK for entire project using AUTOCAD.
Fully conversant with relevant engineering standards such as ASME Section VIII DIV. I & II, Section V, Section II & Section IX, TEMA.
Having more than 12 years experience in IT industry. Deliver Customer Built, COTS solution with the defined quality. Participated in the Pre-Sales activities to qualify for the bids.
Strong experience in automotive domains including implementation of Dealer Management System, CRM's, Warranty Claim Management Systems, HRMS, Materials Management, Sales & Distribution System.
Participates in the Internal/ External Quality Audit.
Engagement with customer to grow the existing accounts and find out the new opportunities.
Currently working with TATA Technologies for delivering and sustenance of Siebel CRM solution for Honda Motorcycles & Scooter India Limited.
Swamy has over 16years of professional experience enveloping Project Management, Delivery Management, Software Development, Integrations and Application Support. A member of PMI, he is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and PMI-ACP. Swamy holds Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering and an MBA.
Swamy Presently associated with Hewlett-Packard PPS Services India Pvt Ltd., Bangalore as a Project Manager. Currently managing multiple projects in Supply Chain domain for HP consumer and commercial products space.
Worked in CAR infotainment systems, Robert bosch till 2009
Worked as Associate Project Manager & Project manager for Two wheeler vehicle saftey till 2014
Working as Project manager and CMP [Customer Main Path] Responsible for Jaguar and Landrover projects in Robert Bosch from 2015 till now
Paresh Deshpande, PMP®, CISA®, Six Sigma Green Belt
Have 20 Yrs IT Experience in Project Management, multiple ERP, CRM, HRMS, Business Systems, Web Technologies & IT Auditing including 9 Years of International Experience in Asia Pacific & Dubai in regional roles across diverse industries and global MNCs like Coca-Cola, Otis Elevators, Merck & Trane
Currently working in Ingersoll Rand as IT Portfolio Project Manager
Responsibilities: Manage Enterprise IT PMO, IT enablement and overall delivery of strategic projects / programs for Ingersoll Rand across 5 SBUs globally; Provide visibility on Portfolio & Financial Management, Project Prioritization, IT AOP Strategic Investments, Resource and Capacity Planning, IT sourcing.
Prashant has over 14 years of experience in managing projects in the Contact Center industry, has been successful in executing Enterprise Contact Center solutions globally bringing in a unique combination of delivering excellent customer service, process improvements and business result.
He is currently heading PMO and is in charge of Servion’s global project management practice spanning its offices in APAC, EMEA, North Americas and India.
He is responsible for bringing in consistency in project delivery, and providing a differentiated customer experience to Servion’s customers.
Prior to this he had played several key roles -
Head of delivery for US operations – Delivering over 10 million in revenues annually.
Service Delivery Manager for one of India’s Largest Telco and
Serving as an ATM for CMMIE Level 3.
Prashant Holds Master’s in Computer Applications from Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering - Chennai and several prestigious certifications including the PMP, ITIL V3.
Rajakumar is the PMI certified IT professional with around 16+ years of rich and extensive working experience in IT Industry. Expertise and rich experience obtained by servicing Fortune 500 customers and Global 500 customers. He is having extensive hands on Project Managerial experience from both Offshore & onshore for Development, Maintenance and Production Support Projects. He has involved in complete SDLC of the project from setting up the project (Initiation), Planning, Execution, Controlling and Closing.
In his current role, he is working as a faculty in PM Academy team through which he conducts Project Management training for the aspiring Project Leaders and Project Managers & help them to grow in the Project Management Career Path.
He has received numerous awards for his contributions: Microsoft Stalwart Award for Thought Leadership, Knowledge Management awards, Feather In My Cap Awards are to name a few.
Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) with around 15 years’ experience in Oil & Gas industries with Mass Transfer equipment, Separators and Static Mixers
Currently working at Sulzer Chemtech India Pvt. Ltd as Sernior Manager Project Management & Logistics.
Over 10 years of dedicated project management exposure, competence ranging from basic project management of a single project to program management that requires organizing and controlling concurrent complex projects. Strong track record to provide insights for problem solving and have successfully mentored subordinate and peer managers in methodologies for achieving effective results in both line and matrix-managed organizations.
Overall 16 years of experience in Software services, ranging from application development, maintenance & application support services, involving coordination between multiple Global delivery centers. Good track record of Pre-sales support all through my career for projects associated and involved in cross portfolio support as well.
A Post Graduate in Physics with Diploma in Computers and PG Diploma in Human Resources Management. Around 20+ Years of Professional IT Experience. A PMP,Six Sigma BB and also an ITIL V3 Expert. Worked in all the areas of SDLC. Currently working in Learning and Development. Program manage PMP Programs in the Organization. Conducted over 50 ITIL Foundation sessions of two day duration. Also incharge of the Certifications(internal and external) in the Organization.
Telecom Professional with 16+ years of experience with varied exposure in Program Management / Customer Support / Technical Support in various vendor & operator environments for GSM.
Worked with the Renowned Telecom Operators in India (Idea Cellular & Bharti Airtel) and also associated with Nokia Siemens Networks Argentina, Taiwan and now with Nokia India.
Proven track record in Telecom with vast experiences in Service Delivery, Project & Program management, Customer Engagement and Technical Management. Strong Technology knowledge of Telecom Network Infrastructure (GSM) including Level II TAC support.
Currently working as Care Business Manager at Nokia India, handling one of the biggest GSM operators in India “Idea Cellular”.
PROFILE Summary: DELIVERY HEAD
o Extensive experience of Defining Business Development Strategies, Delivery Management, Customer Relationships, Team Building Strategy with multi-domain partners
o Delivery management skills for utilizing the team to their best performance by providing expertise in Waterfall and Agile Scrum Project Management methodologies
o Strategic planning for Business Development vis-à-vis Resource readiness & skill building vis-à-vis Organizational Change Control Management
o Experience of Pre-Sales Cycle for different business verticals. Developed Portfolio Assessment Program to Develop, Manage & Strengthen Customer Relationship
o Mentoring, Tutoring and Training Delivery for technical and non-technical subjects
o Specialized in Talent management & retention strategy
Business Development Initiatives:
o Portfolio Assessment Program
o SWOT Analysis
o Application of Porter’s forces
o Engagement Management Initiatives
o Customer Value Chain Analysis
o Project Lifecycle Management
o Project Budgeting & Cost Controls
o Quality Assurance
o Requirement Management initiatives
o Test Cycle Management
Resource Management Initiatives:
o Mentoring & Team building
Cost Improvement Initiatives:
o Implementing Six Sigma initiatives
o Improvising Delivery Management Processes
o ROI Analysis
§ MFM (MBA Fin) from (Mumbai University)
§ M. Sc. (Comp Sci ) from Pune University
§ B.C.S. (Comp Sci) from Pune University
TRAINING & CERTIFICATIONS:
§ PMP Certified Professional (May 2011)
§ ITILV3 (Foundation) (December 2012)
§ Six Sigma Belt Training (March 2014)
With over 14 years experience in Operations and Marketing, currently at Intel India driving cross site projects and programs and Operations for Remote Sites
PMP since 2009 and a PMI Member as well
Business Capture & Bid support. Project Execution (Services Projects) from the existing portfolio suite & tailoring portfolio to new opportunities.
Scaling/Ramping up of operations & capabilities (Resources- In-house/3PP) in anticipation of business growth.
Project-Sub-Contractor (3PP-Services) shortlisting, Negotiations & Contracting.
Project Processes mentorship .
Responsible for protecting Project As-sold Margins & NB PGM.
Accomplished Techno-Commercial professional having around 28 Yrs of experience - served in corporates like Aditya Birla Group, Jindal Steel & Power, Bhushan Steel, Sriram, Sanghi and Pennar Groups. Presently I am associated with Somani Group company.
By profession I am an Engineer – MBA. I am also a Certified PMP from PMI (USA)
An astute professional having diverse experience and expertise in Project Mgt., Commercial, Contract Mgt., Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Global Sourcing, Vendor Management, Capex Procurement, Negotiations, Supply Chain, Logistics, Warehouse, Stores & Inventory Control, Risk Mgt., Production Planning, Foreign Trade, Imports & Exports, Indirect Taxes etc.
Commercial & financial acumen with core competencies in Project Mgt, Procurement, Negotiation, Contract Mgt., Strategy Sourcing, Global Sourcing, Process Management, Category Management, e-auctions, Operational Procurement, Supplier relationship management (SRM), Stakeholder management, Freight Forwarding, Logistics, Import / Export, Export Incentives.
I have strong inclination and interest in writing and authored over 450 articles published in various journals and periodicals in the areas of indirect taxes, Foreign Trade, Commercial & Management Thoughts, Procurement & Materials, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Project Mgt, Risk Mgt etc.
Presented a number of papers in various public forums and received a number of awards for writings and contribution to business thoughts. I shared my domain expertise in various national and international forums as a speaker.
A member Indirect Taxes, FAPCCI and Life Member, IIMM, Member PMI (USA)
Overall 22+ years of experience
18+ years of experience in IT (including 2+ yrs. on-site in US), latest 14 years in GE
4+ years of initial career were in Engineering projects
SME in applying and coaching on Various process/project Management methodologies in the organization, viz..Lean Six sigma, Agile/Scrum/XP, Scaled Agile Framework, GE’s Fastworks, Business/Product Analysis and Program Management.
Technical expertise in Oracle ERP, Hyperion ARM/FDMEE, ODI, Data quality & Systems integrations
Education: M.Tech from IIT Bombay ( 1994)
Certified PMP ( since 2006), PMI-ACP ( 2012) and PMI-PBA ( 2014) from PMI
Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB) from ASQ & also Certified Black Belt from GE
Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) & Scrum Master (CSM) from scrum Alliance
Certified SAFe Agilist (from Scaled Agile Framework Academy) - all above in good standing
· Working as Solution Delivery Architect and Pre Sales Manager for ROW and APAC regions for Application development and support projects ranging from $1M to $15 M
· Experience in Project Proposals, project planning and strategy, delivery of projects in implementation and support.
· Effectively managed fixed price/TM project delivery for large customers of various domains
· Consulting experience on Application Lifecycle Management solutions, Centre of Excellence, Managed (Test) Services in ERP (SAP), Consulting , Presales and implementation both in SDLC and Testing.
· Certified PMP practitioner and foundation in ITIL, and conversant with PMBOK
· Expertise in team management, client coordination, building business relationships and project control and monitoring
· Exposure to Business process re-engineering, defining process roadmap, Transition governance, Process implementation
· Architect in building Technical solutions for enterprise & products and created innovative Optimization Models in Service Delivery
· Worked as Onshore lead and offshore Test Manager for SAP lifecycle implementations
· Developed project strategy, Estimations and resource planning for projects and proposals
· Specialties: Service Delivery, ODC Management, Program Management, Relationship Management and Strategic Account Mining.
Experience in implementation of best practices in product/project Management.
Sound knowledge of PMI standard of project management.
Experience in project planning, scope management, cost management, time management, risk management and program management
Expertise in Agile methodologies.
Good communication, strong client - facing skills, excellent team mentoring and management abilities for multiple projects.
Expertise in many Project management Tools.
Working experience in many software development projects.
- I am having 11+ years’ enterprise level IT Experience (Infrastructure Services - IOT, Telecom, Automotive, Utility, Healthcare-equipment) with high responsibility roles, managing teams (20+ people) within Product and Service Management Portfolio;
- Specialized in Project Management to expand capacity in Infrastructure Services, Convergent Real Time Rating-Charging-Billing, CRM (Order to Cash, Opportunity management, CPQ, Order management, Sales & Service), Enterprise and BI Solutions.
- I am currently working at IBM India Pvt. Ltd. as Project Manager and managing a Program for Automation solution deployment having number of North American Accounts.
- I am an MBA in International Business from IIFT and B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering. I am also a certified PMP.
Dedicated and competent professional with rich, cross functional exposure to the wide spectrum of large Program Management in Insurance, BFS, health care and Engineering Design services.
Over 12 years of experience in development, production support, maintenance, ITIL processes and all phases of SDLC.
Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) from PMI, USA. (PMP Number: 532947)
Seasoned professional, with planning, execution, monitoring and resource balancing skills. Ability to handle multiple functions and activities in high pressure environments with tight deadlines.
Highly motivated, positive and goal-oriented, with demonstrated professionalism, attention to detail as well as the ability to be a good team leader.
Excellent communicator with good command over English with exceptional talent for problem solving through reasoned thought processes, as attested to by a track record for stake holders and employer satisfaction.
PMP certified senior project management professional with 24+ years of experience in end-to-end project management with complete ownership of project commercials and P&L for manufacturing plants and utiities.
Combine vast experience in engineering and project management to craft and implement processes and mechanisms to achieve operational excellence and optimize resources for higher profit margins.
Leverage people management skills to build and lead high performing engineering teams towards achievement of goals. Engage with internal and external clients and drive stakeholder management.
Provide keen business acumen and technical leadership to proactively identify & resolve problems, ramp up project activities with on time deliverables and maximizing efficiency.
· PMP certified(Nov-05), Certified Scrum Master and around 15 years of experience in Project management.
· Proficient in Programme/Project Management, Service and Support Management (ITIL) and CMM level 5 practices.
I am currently working with Lupin Pharmaceutical as Manager clinical data management. I oversee the outsourced activities for clinical trials and manage vendors which are mostly reputed international CROs. I have more then 8 years of experience and working on various therapeutic areas covering all phases of Clinical trial study.
My job involves handing clinical data management projects and which need application of project management skills. I am certified PMP.
I, Suresh Baskaran currently work for Microsoft India R&D Pvt Ltd. Hyderabad, as Sr. Engineering Manager, hold accountability of managing availability for large-scale, Complex deployment of Virtualized platform in Microsoft Branch Offices across the world and leading the Organizations IT Process improvement practice using ITIL methodologies. Key accomplishments: Strategized & executed Server HW refresh Project for ~220 Branch Office Sites, executed various Service Improvement Programs to improve the availability of Virtualized Branch Office Servers and executed Green-Belt Six Sigma project to improve the TTR / SLA, reduce the Major Incidents & Incident Ticket Volume.
Prior to Microsoft, I worked for GENPACT, Hyderabad & WIPRO Infotech as Active Directory Specialist. Education: Bachelor Degree in Information Systems (BS – IS) from BITS, Pilani. I am very passionate about teaching & mentoring people.
· Over 22 years diversified experience in Project, Service and People Management for IT Infrastructure and Applications
· Managing and leading geographically and ethnically diverse PM teams in providing Program and Project Management for Europe, US and Australia based clients
· Adept at collaboration with executive management to formulate strategic guidelines
· Dynamic inter personal skills to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders in defining objectives and managing deliverables
· Strategy based decision making; monitoring, controlling and reporting; collaborating across organization for effective use of IT resource
· Responsible for design, development and implementation of multiple projects with competing priorities
· A good team player with a go getter personality, who is focused on achieving the business objective and end result to highly satisfied and delighted internal and external clients
Plan and manage multimillion-dollar projects aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage and bottom-line gains.
Managing delivery teams, bid teams, mentoring, resource planning, customer relationships,architecture evaluation, technical direction, effort estimation, tracking & risk management.
Understanding and coordinating client’s needs; customization of product accordingly and consult with technical team to provide solutions as per the delivery schedules
•Exposure of various type of vehicle & component testing ( including climatic wind tunnel, overall vehicle performance and NVH) in INDIA as well as at MIRA Proving Grounds- UK, Prototipo Proving grounds - ITALY, IDIADA Proving grounds- SPAIN
•Exposure of leading different projects for complete vehicle design and development, from initial prototype builds till launch
•Exposure of working with different clients in India, Middle Asia ,US
Have more than 17 years of experience as Engineering Excellence coach, Program & Project management, Product Engineering and Manufacturing Engineering. Worked with prestigious organizations like BPL Ltd, Tata Consultancy Services, Gilbarco Veederoot Inc.(Danaher subsidiary), and currently with Ingersoll Rand.
In my current role, I'm responsible for working closely with the NPD project teams (All functions like Engineering, Product management, Operations, Quality etc.,) provide coaching to them on Ingersoll Rand product development process and develop their capabilities to deliver outstanding project performance and meet the Delivery, Quality and Cost goals of the project.
~ 6 years of experience in planning and implementing grass root and brown field projects with over 2.5 years in the LNG Industry handling Client/Customer side project execution and over 2 years of experience in the Infrastructure Industry. Technical Capability, Project Management, written & verbal Communication expertise and Stakeholder Management are key competency areas.
Authored a Book titled “Winning Plan for PMP-A Road Map to Pass the Exam” in Nov’16 and have been maintaining the book’s blog at https://winningpmplan.com/ that posts Project Management related articles.
Visiting Assistant Professor at CEPT University, Ahmedabad to conduct course of 'Project Stakeholder Management' and 'Project Management' for students pursuing Masters in Construction Management
· Experienced project manager offering 18 years of success leading all phases of projects, managing end-to-end delivery for multiple projects, handling versatile roles and responsibilities with deep technical knowledge and an eye for detail.
· Business and technology strategist; plan, manage, and deliver projects aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage and bottom-line gains.
· Expert in agile and waterfall project management methodologies. Able to manage large project teams and known for high-quality deliverables that meet or exceed timeline and budgetary targets.
· Customer-focused, highly organized self-starter with effective customer-service skills and demonstrated ability to manage technical aspects, architect tailor-made customer solutions, build relationships, communicate solution strategy and product offerings, and provide technical expertise, support, and training to sales and customers.
· Highly motivated, resourceful, creative problem-solver with proven aptitude to analyze and translate complex customer requirements and business problems and design/implement innovative custom solutions.
· Excellent communicator; leverage technical, business and financial acumen to communicate effectively with client executives and their respective teams.
WMG UK Post Graduate, PMP, ITIL V3 Certified professional, career spanning 14+ years including exposure in pre-sales and delivery management of SAP ERP implementation, roll-out, upgrade and support projects since last 3+ years. Leveraging 10 years of exposure in diverse industries (Engineering, Textile, Automotive, Paper Product and Fiberglass Manufacturing). Expertise in client interaction, requirement gathering, project planning, solution delivery, quality assurance, support, compliance and resource management and achieving customer satisfaction. Proficient in executing large complex SAP projects, building competency for SAP modules and implementing Partner Centre of Expertise (PCoE). Knowledge in SAP - EHS DGM, PS, DMS, Patient Management and Logistics (SD-MM-PM) modules.
Aug 11 - Present
KLOUDDATA LABS PRIVATE LIMITED
Leading Cloud based solution and service provider in Enterprise, BI, Analytics, IT Consulting and Mobility Applications
Jul 15 - Present
Director - Enterprise Solutions
Oct 13 – Jul 15
Project Manager – Enterprise Solutions
Oct 12 – Oct 13
Project Leader (SAP ERP)
Aug 11 – Oct 12
SAP Consultant - Project Systems
Reported to the Delivery head, executed project for SAP (Project Systems Module), acted as Team Lead within 3 months, promoted to Project Leader and managed a team of 20.
Currently reporting to the Chief Delivery Officer/ President, leading a team of 110+ (Project Leads, Project Managers, 80 Healthcare Consultants and 25 Logistics ERP Consultant)
SAP Project Management
§ Executed all phases of project management in compliance with SAP ASAP methodology
§ Managed 5 implementations and 3+ support projects for SAP (project value: 150K – 550K USD)
§ Modules covered: FI, MM, SD, DMS, EHS DGM and Patient Management
§ Handled end to end management of Fixed Price and Time & Material Projects; received positive customer satisfaction feedback
§ Delivered contracted revenue including project margin within the assigned schedule, budget and costs (100%); achieved customer satisfaction: 9/10, effective employee satisfaction on project
§ Ensured re-use / Industry best practices (60%), slippage / overrun by less than 5% and added new business in the same account (10% of TCV)
Pre- sales activities:
§ Led pre-sales and solutions design for SAP ERP, SAP Fiori, SAP Patient Management
§ Managed technical aspects of bids for government public sector and private customers, executed several SAP projects, interfaced with clients and understood business requirements
§ Led RFP response, case study presentations, business requirement analysis, demo preparations & delivery, SOW & proposal preparations, estimations, etc. for various clients
§ Prepared technical proposal, identified project risk, developed effort estimation, delivered demo and presentations; handled 2 public sector bidding process for SAP Healthcare solution
Building Competency for SAP Modules:
§ Worked as a part of the management team in building a team of 150+ consultants in various SAP modules in last 3 years
§ Build a team for healthcare solution based on SAP Patient Management in India in last 2 years, current team size 90+; developed India specific template for SAP Patient management
§ Managed first ever SAP Patient Management implementation in India by an Indian SAP Partner organization
Application Development / Project Implementation:
§ Executed healthcare service project on Cloud for a client involving best practices implementation (standards for financial module were delivered for actual usage); went live in 6 weeks
§ Worked in EHS Dangerous Goods Management (DGM) Implementation, PP & DGM Enhancement, EHP 6 Upgrade for JSR, USA; acted as domain consultant
Won Best Performer of the Month Award in Oct 2012 for successful project delivery
§ Managed delivery of multi project SAP implementation program covering Distribution and Shipping business for a Singapore based MNC in retail distribution for FMGC
Projects include: SAP ECC upgrade, Logistics, HCM, CRM and HANA migration for MGH in Dhaka, Bangladesh; rolled out pharma business in SAP platform within 1 month
Timely project delivery enabled the client in getting pharma dealership from Aventis Pharma
§ Ensured successful implementation of PCoE (Partner Centre of Expertise), SAP-compliant services and support delivery processes
§ Implemented SAP Partner Quality Program for validating pre-sales and delivery process quality
§ Worked in SAP Add-on product development (KDVDM and Vendor Dispute Management)
§ Handled SUP based Mobile Application development (mFSE, mPoID, mSR and sMR)
§ Ensured POC delivery for Mobility Applications (FIORI and SAP Work Manager)
Yogesh has over 11+ years of diverse experience in the IT industry with a proven track record of quality services delivery. He has executed several complex projects from inception to closure utilizing industry best practices. He has demonstrated deep industry knowledge, technical competence along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Yogesh is currently working at Ford Technology Services India, managing an array of projects besides being a member of the Java center of Excellence. He is also leading several project transformations from Waterfall to Agile methodology. He also conducts several trainings on Ford frameworks.
Previously Yogesh worked with Tech Mahindra and Cognizant where he was involved in managing offshore teams and also contributed to solution management, estimation and pre-sales. He has extensive experience working with some of the top Telecom operators in US, Germany and Malaysia on varied and cutting edge telecom applications. He has also led several offshore teams for clients across US, APAC and Europe and implemented delivery processes to improve engagement efficiency. He also possesses experience in reverse engineering and redesigning applications across different technology stacks.
Yogesh has completed his engineering from Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh and also holds several prestigious certifications including the PMP, ITIL, Certified Scrum Master (CSM) by Scrum Alliance and Sun Certified Java Professional (SCJP).