Share your ideas with the community.
Take part in the contest and win PMI goodies!
Put your thoughts down in less than 150 words
and we will publish the best answer in the next issue of Manage India. The winner will also get goodies from PMI.
Click here to go to contest page.
Below are the winning response for last issue's Short Takes:
Congrats Gayathri Chandrachoodan!
Q. What are the top three ingredients to build a strong project culture in the country to achieve Vision India?
1. Understanding the need - Understanding the real stakeholders, the beneficiaries, their needs, and how the achieving the vision contributes to the welfare of the nation.
2. Commitment to make it happen -- Strong commitment, constant communication, and participation from the leadership, implementation team and stakeholders to achieve the vision.
3. Regular appraisals - Periodic reviews against the targets derived from the vision and make corrections/improvements until the desired objectives are achieved and ensure that the results sustain.
Terms & Conditions:
- The contest is open to PMI members and PMI credential holders in India only.
- Each contestant can send only one entry for each contest.
- The closing date to send your entry is March 15, 2017.
- No responsibilities will be taken for entries not received.
- The Manage India editorial team reserves the exclusive right to make the final decision on the winner.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and photograph by PMI India in PMI publication material.
- The winner will be notified through the email address provided at the time of entry submission.